Troubleshoot audio issues using steps from the Audio and Call Quality Issues articles at faq.acrobits.net. If issues persist, try enabling or disabling the Stimulate NAT setting. For unresolved issues, submit a ticket to the Acrobits support team.
To troubleshoot audio issues related to push notifications, refer to the following articles based on the nature of the audio issue experienced:
- "The call connects, but I cannot hear the other party and they cannot hear me."
Bidirectional audio issues at faq.acrobits.net/no-audio-in-either-direction.
- "The call connects and the other party can hear me, but I cannot hear them."
No incoming audio issues at faq.acrobits.net/no-incoming-audio.
- "The call connects and I can hear the other party, but they cannot hear me."
No outgoing audio issues at faq.acrobits.net/no-outgoing-audio.
Troubleshooting in Push Options
If the issue persists despite trying the solutions in the articles above, adjust the Simulate NAT setting in Push Options.
- To open the SIP account's Push Options:
- Android devices - Select > Settings > Accounts > the desired SIP account > Advanced Settings > Push Options.
- iOS devices - Open the Keypad tab, select > SIP Accounts or Accounts > the desired SIP account > Incoming Calls > Push Options.
- Configure the Simulate NAT setting:
Simulate NAT setting Action On Disable it. Select or Done. Off Enable it. Select or Done.
If the configurations in step 2 do not help, enable Simulate NAT, and then select or Done. Next, send a SIP log and then submit a ticket to the Acrobits support team. Include a note that the issue is specific to push notifications in the ticket.
For 1und1 users, you have to disable Simulate NAT.
The steps to send a captured SIP log and submit a ticket are available in one of the article links above.