Set up SIP account on Acrobits Softphone and Groundwire
After purchasing Acrobits Softphone for Android, the first thing you'll need to do is set up your SIP Account. Just follow the steps below.
1. Tap on settings, then SIP Accounts, then Add New Provider.
2. If your provider is on our list of preconfigured providers, tap on their name on the list. (If not, skip to step 6)
3. For most providers on our preconfigured list, you'll just need to enter your username and password.
4. Tap on OK and your account has been added.
5. Press the back button twice. You should see your account registered at the top left of the keypad. Now you're ready to start making calls.
6. If your SIP provider is not on our preconfigured list, tap where it says New SIP Account.
7. For Title, put whatever you like. This field is for your reference only.
8. For most SIP providers, you'll only need to enter username, password and domain. But if you need to enter more information (proxy, STUN Server, etc.), just tap on advanced settings.
9. After you have entered all your settings, tap on OK.
10. Tap the back button twice. This will take you to the keypad. You should see your account registered at the top left and you're ready to start making calls.
keywords: SIP, Softphone, PBX, configuration, android, acrobits, setup