- new feature: obtain user's GPS location when call is made, or even make GPS location mandatory for making calls
- new feature: global external provisioning now allows enabling/disabling CS features per user
new feature: DFKS (server-side DND and call forwarding)
improved Opus codec quality. We found and fixed an issue with Opus codec which added occasional static-like noise into outgoing voice stream.
- DTMF digits can be sent when call is on hold
- fixed G729 per-user licensing issue
- fixed issue with SIP User-Agent header. In some cases, wrong version of the app was sent.
- added support for Diversion: SIP header
- added support for apps which are distributed preinstalled in Android device ROM. Contact us for more details.
- volume button can now be used to silence the ringtone
- improved translations
- many small GUI, performance and stability improvements
- tel: uris should now work from browser tab
- delivery notification colors are customizable
- company is shown in Contact detail screen
- WiFi Finder feature removed
- implemented RFC 7714 Errata 4938 which change the way how padding should be applied in AES-GCM ciphers. This change makes Cloud Softphone compatible with all libSrtp based apps, but breaks compatibility with older Acrobits apps. The impact should be minimal though, as the affected ciphers are disabled by default.